Ext.device.* not working on native Android app with Sencha Touch 2.1
REQUIRED INFORMATION Touch version tested:
Command version tested: Devices tested Description:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Ext.device.* functionality does not work in packaged app on android although it works in unpackaged browser.
The result that was expected:
- sencha generate app path C:\BlaBla\Demo2
- modify app.js to require Ext.device.Camera and Ext.device.Notification
- modify packager.json with appropriate values
- modify Main.js to add button that calls Ext.device.Notification.show() and Ext.device.Camera.capture
- Open index.html in Chrome browser via Web Server -> Functionality works (Notification displayed, Camera.capture() returns demo url)
- sencha app build native
- Start emulator
- adb -install -r MyApp.apk
- run demo app on Emulator
The result that occurs instead:
- Same behaviour as in browser: notification displayed, camera functionality
Test Case: See full project code and packaged apk at http://www.neunbeere.de/ExtRef/SenchaTouch2Demo2.zip HELPFUL INFORMATION Operating System:
- Nothing happens on pressing the button
Sencha - Sr Software Engineer
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
Whatever it was it's fixed now, I can not reproduce the issue with Sencha Command 220.127.116.119 neither on Mac or PC
18.104.22.1689 doesn't seem to be released yet?
Where is Sencha Command 22.214.171.1249?
So, when is Sencha Command 126.96.36.1999 going to be released?
Sencha Command v188.8.131.529
I am using sencha command v184.108.40.2068 and I am experiencing the same issue. When can we expect the release of Sencha Command v220.127.116.119? This is very frustrating
Same problem here. Any workaround?
18.104.22.1689 is it released yet? coz i have the prob as you guys