The first thing you have to do is to add a new path to the app loader config.
So, talking about best uses, I suggest you to put change the constants namespace to
In this way if you have other util classes, you don't need to add a new path to the loader config.
So, follow these steps:
- Select the "Application" node, search for the "loader" config and select it.
- Sencha Architect now have created a "loader" node for you, so select it, search for the path config and hit the edit button.
- Add the "twees.util" path (the path object should looks like follows)
Now you are ready to use your app defined constants.
- Select the Application node and edit the "requires" config object adding your constants class (tweets.util.contastants).
- Create a folder named "util" under your project root directory and put the "constants.js" file inside it.