23 Jan 2013 5:38 AM #1
Ext.Map device JS errors
Ext version tested:
- Sencha Touch 2.1
- Chrome Version 24.0.1312.52 m (Windows)
- BBOS Browser
- Create a map component application, compile & install on a BB 10 device
- Map component renders - as in browser
- Specifically, the following URLs are not allowed:
- when using http web service requests: http://mt0... and http://mt1...
- when using https web service requests: https://mts0... and https://mts1...
Browser screenshot (working):
Device screenshot (not working):
23 Jan 2013 7:39 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
This isn't a Sencha Touch bug. This is an issue with allowing your app under BB10 to load the remote file.
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.