23 Jan 2013 5:38 AM #1
Ext.Map device JS errors
Ext version tested:
- Sencha Touch 2.1
- Chrome Version 24.0.1312.52 m (Windows)
- BBOS Browser
- Create a map component application, compile & install on a BB 10 device
- Map component renders - as in browser
- Specifically, the following URLs are not allowed:
- when using http web service requests: http://mt0... and http://mt1...
- when using https web service requests: https://mts0... and https://mts1...
Browser screenshot (working):
Device screenshot (not working):
23 Jan 2013 7:39 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
This isn't a Sencha Touch bug. This is an issue with allowing your app under BB10 to load the remote file.Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.