Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
List View Performance
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Sencha Touch 2.2.0-alpha
- Sencha Touch 2.1
- Lg Optimus G / AppleWebkit/534.30 Android 4.0.4
- Nexus Asus / AppleWebkit/535.19 Andriod 4.2; Chrome/18.0.1025.166
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- List view is extremely slow when scrolling. (I tested the ones that comes in Kitchen Sink). (On Lg Optimus G)
- The Nexus Asus tablet renders faster than the Optimus G but the Nexus doesn't render well a List view with disclosure and the items inside the List seems to disappear.
- Both cases doesn't feel smooth and fast when scroll. I don't know why since the Nexus Asus has Chrome as the main browser.
- Lg Optimus G doesn't render well in both versions Sencha touch 2.2 and 2.1
- Nexus tablet performs well on Touch 2.1 but not on 2.2
The result that was expected:
- Create a List View and add more than 60 items (A simple contact list)
- You can use the ones that are in Kitchen Sink demo.
The result that occurs instead:
- it renders in timely manner and smooth when scroll fast.
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.