Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
The entire application freeze when scroll fast the List view component
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- iPhone 4; CPU iPhone OS 6_0_1 like Mac OS X / AppleWebKit/536.26
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- After 5 seconds of scrolling fast the List view from top to bottom and backwards several times then entire application just freeze. I have to restart the entire application again. Nothing works after the freeze happen.
The result that was expected:
- Go to the Kitchen Sink and then go to the List view component, then scroll fast from top to bottom, then after 5 seconds of scrolling the app will freeze. This is very critical
The result that occurs instead:
- Smooth scrolling. no freeze at all.
- The entire Application freeze after scrolling fast a List view from top to bottom. (5 seconds exactly of scrolling from top to bottom and bottom to top ).
I could reproduce this after like 2 seconds with 2.2.0 alpha but testing with the latest code I cannot reproduce this so looks like this may have been fixed.
Thanks. How can I get the latest code. is there a public github repo or something ?
Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens
The latest code meaning the code for the next release. We don't give the latest code out publicly.
Originally Posted by debianw
We check in 2.2.1 and there is always the same problem.
Someone has a workaround ?
The problem occurs on iPhone 5 and iPad 2.