You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'h.substring') when loading store
Architect Build tested:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Architect throws an error when using a store with a DataView with a custom DataItem.
The result that was expected:
- Create a model and store named 'store1' that properly loads data, set autoLoad to true. Right click store and click 'Load Data'
- Create a DataItem with alias 'dataitem' with proper style with a child component that has a proper tpl
- Create a DataView and check useComponents, defaultType to 'dataitem', and store to 'store1'
- Click on different views in the Project Inspector to load and reload the CSS for the DataView
The result that occurs instead:
- Loading of the store in Architect with the proper layout of DataItems and CSS in the view
- Window saying that an error occured:
TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'h.substring')
Source Class: qrc:/designer/src/frameworks/touch21/framework/sencha-touch-all.js?0.3837460807990283 Line 18
Screenshot, Project, or Video: