23 Jan 2013 4:37 PM #1
TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'h.substring') when loading store
Architect Build tested:
- Build: 678
- Touch 2.1.x
- Architect throws an error when using a store with a DataView with a custom DataItem.
- Create a model and store named 'store1' that properly loads data, set autoLoad to true. Right click store and click 'Load Data'
- Create a DataItem with alias 'dataitem' with proper style with a child component that has a proper tpl
- Create a DataView and check useComponents, defaultType to 'dataitem', and store to 'store1'
- Click on different views in the Project Inspector to load and reload the CSS for the DataView
- Loading of the store in Architect with the proper layout of DataItems and CSS in the view
- Window saying that an error occured:Code:
TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'h.substring') Source Class: qrc:/designer/src/frameworks/touch21/framework/sencha-touch-all.js?0.3837460807990283 Line 18
Screenshot, Project, or Video:
- attached Project and picture of error
- Mac OS 10.7.5