You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
[Sencha Cmd] Add Defaultfirstname.lastname@example.org to Sencha Touch app template (for iPhone 5)
Ext version tested:
- Sencha Cmd v188.8.131.528
- Sencha Touch v2.1.0
- After creating a new Sencha Touch app with 'sencha generate app', folder resources/loading contains default "Sencha-style" PNG images for the startup screens of native iOS apps, both for iPhone and iPad -- it now has all the necessary versions of those except the Defaultemail@example.com file required for iPhone 5-ready native iOS apps.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a new Sencha Touch app with 'sencha generate app'
- Build the app with 'sencha app build native'
- Load the app on iPhone 5 and start the app
The result that was expected:
- Even with the default Sencha resources the app is able to start using the full screen resolution on iPhone 5 (i.e. 640x1136)
The result that occurs instead:
- The application starts fine, but in the "iPhone 4(S)"-resolution (i.e. 640x960)
- Manually create a 640x1136 PNG file, name it Defaultfirstname.lastname@example.org and copy it to the Sencha Cmd installation (sub)folder, at the following (sub-)path: ./Cmd/184.108.40.2068/plugins/touch/current/templates/App/resources/loading
- You may use the attached PNG file for this purpose (if Sencha guys don't mind this quickly added unofficial version created from their other default PNG files)