REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:Description:
- FF 18.1 (firebug 1.11 installed)
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- The textarea inside the html editor is always 100px in height. Evn if htmleditor height is set higher.
The result that was expected:
- Create a htmleditor with height greater than 100px.
The result that occurs instead:
- Input area should stretch to the height of htmleditor.
- HtmlEditor height is set correctly.
- Input textarea height stays 100px.
title: 'HTML Editor',
layout: 'fit', //Layout also has no effect
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: http://
Debugging already done:Possible fix:
Additional CSS used:
- The textarea is created with: size : 'height:100px;width:100%
- But its never resized according to the editor height.
- only default ext-all.css
- custom css (include details)