25 Jan 2013 3:49 AM #1
simple noob question regarding sencha cmd 3
I've seen the doc for sencha v2 to get all my mvc .js in one all-classes.js file.
But, how can i do it with sencha cmd 3.
I've already tried my app on androidEmulator and im waiting minimum 4 seconds to load the interface...
Any advice ?
25 Jan 2013 4:09 AM #2
26 Jan 2013 3:31 PM #3
If you have the .senchasdk file generated by SDK Tools v2 in your app, you should be able to run "sencha app upgrade /path/to/sdk" and get the necessary scaffolding produced to run "sencha app build".
27 Jan 2013 12:27 AM #4
This helped :
Go through these steps.
1. Back everything up
2. If js/src is your Ext Source folder (I assume it is), delete it.
3. Download the entire zip of the version of ext you need and extract locally
4. cd into the extracted folder and run 'sencha generate app AppName /path/to/app/directory'
5. In your index.html, correct the path to Ext. It should now be ext/ext-dev.js
6. If no errors, do 'sencha app build'
Thx to lsdriscoll for the tip !