Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Sencha Premium Member
Assign view bug
I have a bug on architect using this behavior :
1. make a simple initial view "MyPanel" in architect ( i'ts use as initial view )
2. create new controller " MyController"
3. assing "MyPanel" as "MyController" view ( and remove it from app )
a this point all work fine !
1. remove view from controller
2. reassign view to main app, by check "initial view" flas in this config.
work fine too.
now the bug !
-> reassign the view to the controller.
the view not appear in the combobox, impossible to reassign it !
Thanks for your report. Unfortunately, we've been unable to replicate this bug in testing. Is there perhaps a missing step in your instructions, or are you able to provide any further detail that might help us re-create the issue so that we can get to the bottom of it?
Thanks, we appreciate you taking the time to help us make Architect better!
Sencha Architect Development Team