4 Feb 2013 1:35 AM #1
Assign view bug
I have a bug on architect using this behavior :
1. make a simple initial view "MyPanel" in architect ( i'ts use as initial view )
2. create new controller " MyController"
3. assing "MyPanel" as "MyController" view ( and remove it from app )
a this point all work fine !
1. remove view from controller
2. reassign view to main app, by check "initial view" flas in this config.
work fine too.
now the bug !
-> reassign the view to the controller.
the view not appear in the combobox, impossible to reassign it !
5 Feb 2013 1:30 PM #2
Thanks for your report. Unfortunately, we've been unable to replicate this bug in testing. Is there perhaps a missing step in your instructions, or are you able to provide any further detail that might help us re-create the issue so that we can get to the bottom of it?
Thanks, we appreciate you taking the time to help us make Architect better!Steve Sobel
Sencha Architect Development Team