Could you provide a project archive and steps to reproduce?
Do you need the only XDS or the METADATA folder too?
FYI, I use the Sencha Architect 2, version 2.1.0 Build: 5842
For the step:
1) I create a view (it automatically is attached to the ("top level") app)
2) I create a controller
3) I assign the view the controller. At the question about keeping at both place I choose no. So they are removed from the view property of the app and added to the view property of the controller.
4) Added controller actions...
5) Remove all actions1
6) Remove the view from the controller... -> Error -> Ignore -> Retry -> Success
7) Attach the view to the ("top level") app manually.
I checked, this issue happens for all my controllers (views/stores/models)
1I need to reorganise, one module of my app need to be maintained by someone else. So this module will have his own project. The window will be invoked by the core app passing parameters or imported in the core app. 2I deliver the app new month, I will upgrade to next build after.