Sencha Premium Member
Unanswered: Styling chart based on OFC
Hi i am having problem to style our charts (based on OFC) according to our designer requests
here are some example to what i am trying to do (usually around stack bar):
1. add space between Y axis label and the axis itself (margin in style doesnt work).
2. change font of Y axis label (font family does not work on Y axis only on X axis).
3. I can't add tooltip on the axis noches/ticks (if noches label is too big i am adding ellipses hence need tooltip).
4. i can't change stack bar column width ( i tried model.set("barwidth", "0.4") but it only auto resize according to chart width).
5. I can't remove the on hover behavior on the chart (i dont want the on hover make opacity).
That's it i think
I am using Gxt2.2.5
Tags for this Thread