7 Feb 2013 4:36 AM #1
[4.2.0 beta 2] Portal drag/drop issue
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.2.0 beta 2
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
- IE9. Dropping doesn't work. A portlet just returns to its old position.
- IE9. If IE has a single tab with the Portal example, initial dragging causes IE9 to be hidden. Sometimes it is reproducible with other things. It seems only reproducible if there is a single tab in IE9.
- Chrome and FireFox. Dropping causes a browser hangs on. If it doesn't happen at first drop, please try several times.
- Run the Portal example
- Drag and drop any portlet
- Dropping works
- Chrome and FireFox hang on dropping
- IE9: hides at first time (if a single tab)
- IE9: dropping doesn't work.
7 Feb 2013 12:10 PM #2
In addition, resizing the browser window in IE9 and Firefox 18.0.2 causes the browser to hang.
11 Feb 2013 12:06 AM #3
Thank you for the addition.
Have someone from ExtJS team had a chance to look into this issue?
19 Feb 2013 8:58 PM #4
20 Feb 2013 8:43 PM #5
So, I think, the thread can be closed.