This issue duplicates another issue.
Sencha Premium Member
Lockable, Stateful Grid Error
REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Ext 4.1.1a
- Ext 184.108.40.2065 beta 2
DOCTYPE tested against:
- Chrome 24.0.1312.57
- Firefox 18.0.2
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Cannot enable statefulness and locking at the same time.
The result that was expected:
- Drop the attached locking-group-summary-grid.js in your examples/grid folder.
- Visit examples/grid/locking-group-summary-grid.html
- Change column order or sorting.
The result that occurs instead:
- The grid should reload with the new column sorting/ordering in place.
- TypeError: array[i] is undefined in ext-all-debug.js line 1719
- According to Illuminations and Firebug, the array in question seems to be an Ext.util.AbstractMixedCollection and not an array at all. I don't know if that helps.