7 Feb 2013 9:51 AM #1
Lockable, Stateful Grid Error
REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:
- Ext 4.1.1a
- Ext 220.127.116.115 beta 2
- Chrome 24.0.1312.57
- Firefox 18.0.2
- PHP Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
- Cannot enable statefulness and locking at the same time.
- Drop the attached locking-group-summary-grid.js in your examples/grid folder.
- Visit examples/grid/locking-group-summary-grid.html
- Change column order or sorting.
- The grid should reload with the new column sorting/ordering in place.
- TypeError: array[i] is undefined in ext-all-debug.js line 1719
- See attached file: stateful-locking-grid.zip
- According to Illuminations and Firebug, the array in question seems to be an Ext.util.AbstractMixedCollection and not an array at all. I don't know if that helps.
7 Feb 2013 1:14 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.