Native packaging copies old files
(Using Sencha Cmd 22.214.171.1248 and Sencha Touch 2.1.1)
When doing a native packaging, old files in the build/app_name/package folder are copied to the native packaged file.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
(Adjust the packager.json file to create iOS/Android versions)
What to expect:
- Use the command "sencha app build native" to package an iOS app.
- Using the same command, package an Android app.
- Rename the created Android .apk file extension to .zip
- Open the .zip file and look at the contents.
- The Android version should only contain files necessary for the Android version.
- The Android version contains files from the iOS version (step 1 above). Icons, startup images etc.
Suggestions to fix this problem:
- Before doing the command to package a native app, you have to delete the build/app_name/package folder, so the build script creates a new fresh folder with only the files necessary for the native version.
- When doing a native packaging, the build/app_name/package folder should be erased so there won't be any old files left.
Tags for this Thread