tabpanel activeTab is not overridden by container defaults
Architect Build tested:
- Tabpanel missing activeTab automatically set to 0 after moving a child from tree.
- Tabpanel activeTab is not overridden by container defaults.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- remove property activeTab from a TabPanel (because it is set by container defaults property)
- Move Up (or down) a tab within TabPanel
The result that was expected:
- activeTab stays removed
- Or container defaults overrides TabPanel child activeTab property
The result that occurs instead:
- activeTab:0 gets back
- container defaults is being overridden by TabPanel.activeTab