Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
Sencha Premium Member
tabpanel activeTab is not overridden by container defaults
Architect Build tested:
- Tabpanel missing activeTab automatically set to 0 after moving a child from tree.
- Tabpanel activeTab is not overridden by container defaults.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- remove property activeTab from a TabPanel (because it is set by container defaults property)
- Move Up (or down) a tab within TabPanel
The result that was expected:
- activeTab stays removed
- Or container defaults overrides TabPanel child activeTab property
The result that occurs instead:
- activeTab:0 gets back
- container defaults is being overridden by TabPanel.activeTab