14 Feb 2013 1:36 AM #1
Now Available - Sencha Cmd 3.1 Beta
Greetings Everyone -
We are very happy to announce that today we are releasing Ext JS 4.2 RC and Sencha Cmd 3.1 Beta!
A key component of Ext JS 4.2's new theme support are "packages" - the major new feature of Sencha Cmd 3.1. Read all about that here.
You can get the bits here:
The release notes are here (please read these for known issues or limitations in this release):
We will be posting the Ext JS 4.2 documentation center very soon and it will contain all of the update guides.
PS - Please wait for the next release to test Sencha Cmd 3.1 with your Ext JS 4.1.x applications. This beta release is primarily targeted at Ext JS 4.2 but does support Sencha Touch 2.1 or higher. Please remember that this is a beta and the current official release is Sencha Cmd 3.0.2.-->
14 Feb 2013 1:45 AM #2
- SDKTOOLS-324 - Compiler should optimize class declarations
- SDKTOOLS-325 - Ability to generate, build and consume packages
- SDKTOOLS-268 - Code generators should support 3-way merge to facilitate user modification of generated code
- SDKTOOLS-269 - Model generator should support regeneration to modify the fields
- SDKTOOLS-270 - Model generator should be compatible with Sencha Architect
- SDKTOOLS-272 - Plugin infrastructure should allow for multiple independent plugins
- SDKTOOLS-302 - Can't configure compile options for Touch builds
- SDKTOOLS-316 - Compiler incorrectly translates empty for loop
- SDKTOOLS-317 - Compiler incorrectly optimizes hex numbers
- SDKTOOLS-151 - Windows (Win7) new build tools make build causes error when using image resources file itself
- SDKTOOLS-245 - Signing fails in Mac OS with Sencha CMD 220.127.116.11 (Freshly Generated App)
- SDKTOOLS-271 - Code generators incompatible with Sencha Architect should report error if run from an Architect project
- SDKTOOLS-285 - Missing auto dependency on identifier property for touch models
- SDKTOOLS-311 - Slicer is not producing proper image slices for Neptune