Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a bug in our system
a recent build.
Wrong vertical scroll synchronization in Tree panel
Version(s) of Ext GWT
Browser versions and OS
(and desktop environment, if applicable)
- Firefox 18.0.2, Ubuntu 10.04, GNOME
- Firefox 20.0.0, Ubuntu 10.04, GNOME
- Firefox 18.0.2, OS X 10.6
- Firefox 5.0.0, Windows 7
When I select an item the vertical scroll bar is set to a wrong position.
Run mode Development mode, production mode.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Open http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:basictree
- Click "Expand all" button
- Scroll down and select Mozart node
- Scroll up and select Beethoven node
Scroll bar at the top, Beethoven node visualized.
The vertical scroll bar is set to the middle of the panel, Beethoven node not visible.
Screenshot or video
Debugging already done