Publishing broken: 0 File(s) copied
Since the last patch, seems like publishing is broken for me sometimes again.
I was going ok but now it just does as described above, 0 File(s) copied even though changes were made to the project.
I did see a bug like this earlier and had to tinker hard with the project inspector to force it to work again.
I have a damn project that needs urgent attention. I hope I can find a work around, but this isnt the first time i have had issues with this
OK this was my fault. I just setup a new project and when it forced me to set publish directory. It failed to copy anything when i did that.
When it was changed it moved all the files in that directory. I need to be careful not to mix the project with the deployment environment.
I still think the way this is all handled by the app is a little kookie but as long as i can get work out thats the main thing!
Thanks for following up and letting us know what was going on.
The release we are about to start working on (2.3) will have many improvements re: publishing and deployment.