Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
In tab panel, setDocked removes tab bar
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome (Mac) 24.0.1312.57
DOCTYPE tested against:
- If you call setTabBarPosition on a tab panel (which just calls setDocked on its tab bar), the tab bar is removed from the DOM.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- Tab bar is moved to the bottom of the tab panel
The result that occurs instead:
- Tab bar is removed from the DOM
var main = Ext.create('Main');
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: N/A
Debugging already done:
- It looks like in Ext.tab.Bar, doSetDocked() is overriding the version in Ext.Component. If you add the code from Ext.Component to the end of that function, it seems to work.
Additional CSS used:
Last edited by jweber; 18 Feb 2013 at 12:40 PM.
Reason: add suggested fix
I think the developer needs to be aware of this but I also think the framework needs to protect itself here also. I have opened a ticket to discuss with engineering