SIO SDK 0.7.13 Released
We just updated the SDK and the documentation.
Changes in this release include:
- Ext.io.Controller events can now be accessed via ComponentQueries. See the updated Controller Guide for details.
- New Ext.io.Controller life cycle events: connecting, connected, offline, invalidsession
- Added Ext.io.Device.connected event that will fire when a watched device's connection status changes.
- Removed references to Ext.io.ux.Strings in the login panels that were causing errors when using the dynamic loader.
- If the client receives an invalid session response from server all session keys and cached objects (user, device, etc) will be deleted.
- SyncStore now supports model field type of date: operations like record.set('thedate', new Date()) will now sync correctly.
- Fixed SyncStore issue where locally created records could duplicated when updated via remote sync.
- Fixed SyncStore issue where the Store's meta-data would not alwasy be updated correctly.
Post to the forum, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you experience any problems.