Pressing tab repeatedly can open multiple select menus
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome for Mac 25.0.1364.99
DOCTYPE tested against:
- Pressing tab can focus a select field, causing its menu to appear. Pressing tab again can focus a different field, causing its menu to appear. As a result, both menus will be visible.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- The "Rank" menu is closed when the "Single Select" menu is shown.
The result that occurs instead:
- Both menus appear on top of each other, along with both of their masks.
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/tou...rms/index.html
Debugging already done:
A similar problem happens if you follow these steps:
- Load the above URL.
- Click the "Start Date" field, so the date picker appears.
- Press shift-tab twice, so the "Single Select" menu appears. This appears on top of the date picker.
Additional CSS used:
Sencha - Sr Software Engineer
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
Thread Participants: 1
Tags for this Thread