Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
When configuring baseCls, UI config gets applied incorrectly
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome for Mac 25.0.1364.99
DOCTYPE tested against:
- When you create a component using a config object that includes a "baseCls" config and a "ui" config, the component's default ui + default baseCls gets applied, in addition to the custom ui + custom baseCls.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- The button element has a "mybutton-custom" class, but doesn't have a "x-button-normal" class.
The result that occurs instead:
- The button element has both classes.
var view = Ext.create('MyView');
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: N/A
Debugging already done:
- It looks like this is caused by Component.updateBaseCls, which calls getUI. This causes the old UI class to be applied.
Additional CSS used:
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.