You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
Ext JS Premium Member
columnLines: true applies columnLines to any grids that are docked onto that grid
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- If you set columnLines: true on a grid and that grid has a grid docked to it, the docked grid then gets the styling of the columnLines config
The result that was expected:
- Create a grid with a grid docked to it
- Set columnLines: true on the main grid panel
- observe the css taking affect on both grids
The result that occurs instead:
- set columnLines: true
- only the grid with it set gets the column lines
- all grids that are docked to that grid recieve the styling of column lines
- The solution is pretty simple, it just requires the '.x-grid-with-col-lines' css class to be lower down the hierarchy of dom elements so that it does not interfere with docked items. I can't see any need for it to be on the parent container for the whole panel.
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.