27 Mar 2013 11:12 AM #1
Row Editing the last record on a grid causes horizontal scrollbar
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.2.0 rev 663
- Firefox v19.0.2
- Chrome v26.0.1410.43
- Editing the last visible record of a grid that doesn't have a vertical scrollbar will cause a horizontal scrollbar to appear as well as a vertical one.
- Load up the row editor example: (http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-2/ex...w-editing.html)
- Run the following command in the Console so that there are just enough records to fit in the grid without a scrollbar:
- Alternately, you could change the function that generates the data so that it only generated 11 or 12 rows of data.
- Double click the last record on the grid.
- NOTE: This seems to work correctly if the grid already has a vertical scrollbar.
- Vertical scrollbar should be added to the grid at this point because now everything does not fit in the grid view.
- Grid View height should expand slightly to give room for the roweditor buttons.
- Vertical AND Horizontal scrollbars are added to the grid.
- I think the Grid View height is adjusted correctly but is blocked by the horizontal scrollbar.
See this URL for live test case: http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-2/extjs-build/examples/grid/row-editing.html
Debugging already done:
- Not sure. I think it's the logic that is in Ext.grid.RowEditor that is missing something but it was hard for me to pinpoint.
- Win7 64bit
27 Mar 2013 12:40 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Using Chrome 26, I don't get a horizontal scrollbar on the neptune theme.
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
27 Mar 2013 12:54 PM #3
27 Mar 2013 1:20 PM #4
11 Apr 2013 7:22 AM #5
Any chance of this being addressed for ExtJS 4.2.1?