Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
navigationView.reset(), .pop(), .fireEvent('back') all throw error
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- navigationView generates error with methods reset(), pop(), fireEvent('back') all generate the error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getPageBox' of null. The "back" buttons do work, tho after the error, the labels are thrown off when using title as label.
The result that was expected:
- Not sure exactly, but appears to be related to pushing two lists into the same navigationView or using a segmented button to push onto a navigationView.
The result that occurs instead:
- no error and methods to perform as expected (pop, reset, back).
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getPageBox' of null.
See this URL for live test case: http://tally.mobyus.com/STShare/Test22b/
- see test case at above link. not compiled.
Additional CSS used: