4 Apr 2013 2:09 AM #1
Publish function doesn't run in Windows console anymore
Since SA 2.2, when you publish a project (extjs), it does not run anymore in the windows console.
9 Apr 2013 10:57 AM #2
Yeah this was a request from some users. It's still running in the console in the background. The complaint was they had 30 cmd windows open after a day of publishing and they liked the dialog better.
End all fix will be a console tray at the bottom of the application. It will spring up when something gets executed and then close away when it's complete. Of course you'll be able to open it yourself as well.Phil Strong
10 Apr 2013 7:04 AM #3
Yeah... I had this problem too...
There were way too many d4mn console windows...
I like the console/log window idea.Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.