Thread: Sencha Architect error

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User

Default Sencha Architect error

Hi everyboy this is the first time I am using Sencha Architect. I am trying to decide whether I should buy it or not. I have managed to create a UI which was not easy. Now I get the fllowing error "is already a configured application named" when I try to generate the app in Sencha Architect.

Can anybody help?

I have installed Sencha Architect 2 and Sencha CMD 3.1 on Windows 7. I have also installed sencha touch 2.1.1

sounds like it already thinks you've initialized this app for Cmd.

If you'd like to do it again you can always safely remove the .sencha/ directory and try your command again.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong

Assuming you've found this but in case you have not: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-Sencha-Cmd-v3
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong

Sencha User

Thanks I will try this.

Sencha User

Hi this error happened to me, not for architect, besides with sencha cmd, I did try to generate an app, but I was at the folder of my last app, I mean, I did generate an app then I get inside this folder (cd /folder_of_myapp) and then again run the command, that's why the terminal throws me that error, I simply move up a folder (cd ..) and run that command again and that's it, it works perfectlyHope it works for you