Version(s) of Ext GWT
Browser versions and OS
(and desktop environment, if applicable)
FireFox 17.0.5 on Win7 Enterprise SP1
Drag&Drop crashes the app right away on starting to drag, if a folder and one of its child-folders and one of its child-leafs is selected.
(not all the time; seems like order of selection is important)
- production mode v3.0.1 (Sencha Demo)
- development mode, v3.0.0b (my app)
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Go to Reordering Tree Example
- Choose folder "overview" and drag it onto folder "Windows"
- Open folders "Windows" and "overview"
- Choose folder "Windows" and select all items to the bottom including leaf "Overview" in fodler "overview" by holding shift key while clicking leaf "overview"
- try to drag the whole selection; this leads to UmbrellaException
Starting drag process
"Error: One or more exceptions caught, see full set in UmbrellaException#getCauses"
"Reordering TreeGrid and "TreeGrid to TreeGrid" Examples show same problem.
Debugging already done
In DevMode of GXT3.0.0b I got this:
Seems like a leaf, which has been removed in the cycle before, cause its parent is selected too, gets removed again, cause its grandparent is selected too.
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 2
Break while loop after remove! After a remove operation, index i points to a different item or out of bounds. The ladder one made me notice this faulty behaivor. But pointing to a different item (and possibly removing it) is a naughty bug!