Sencha CMD OSX installer trashes Unicode characters in
I have a few unicode characters in my .bash_profile (to customize my git prompt). Every time I install SenchaCmd, it trashes the unicode characters in that file; it appears to load the whole thing, add its couple lines, and then save it again; in this process it corrupts any unicode characters. It took me half an hour the first time it happened to figure out why my bash prompt was all screwy.
(Also, would be less confusing to name the installer "SenchaCMD Installer" -- a lot of people probably do what I did, and put the app in the Applications folder, only to find out it was just an installer.)