Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Rendering fails when adding "plugins" property
Architect Build tested:
- Once I add the missing "plugins" property and add the string value, the canvas goes blank...
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- New project
- add plugin code (resource file)
- create panel
- add textfield or combobox
- add "plugins" property (as string) and set it to plugin alias (e.g. "clearbutton").
The result that was expected:
- display should show panel with textfield/combobox
The result that occurs instead:
- canvas goes completely blank...
Screenshot, Project, or Video:
As of right now, your custom JS code is not rendered in the Architect canvas. We are working right now to add this type of functionality. Thanks for the report though and look for this enhancement in the future!
Originally Posted by lorezyra
Sencha Architect Development Team
Okay... In the mean time, perhaps you could ignore the plugins property???
When is future? Its over a year and ~1000 revisions later now and the problem still exists in architect 184.108.40.2064
Originally Posted by jminnick