You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
[4.2.0] Grid editor ComboBox appears too short in FireFox + Gray or Classic themes
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
- FireFox - FAIL
- Chrome - PASS
- IE9 - PASS
- Which used in the online example
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- A ComboBox as a grid editor appears too short in FireFox + Gray or Classic themes. It is OK with either Neptune or Accessibility them. Also it is OK in either Chrome or IE9.
The result that was expected:
- Open the test case in FireFox
- Choose either the Classic or Gray themes
- Start editing of the Light column, i.e. just click any cell of that column
The result that occurs instead:
- The ComboBox's width equals the cell's width
- The ComboBox appears too short
*EDIT BY SLEMMON
reproduced on Windows 7 with FF 20 & 20.0.1
Last edited by slemmon; 1 May 2013 at 9:36 AM.
Reason: added aditional testing notes
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
I can't reproduce this using FF 20 on Win7 using the online docs.
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Don't be afraid of the source code!
One of my colleagues also can't reproduce, but I and @slemmon can
I am posting here a full screenshot as well (just to avoid any misunderstanding).
I have no idea why it is reproducible on some machines, but not on others. Probably, something in Windows / FireFox collaboration.
FYI, I tested with 64 bit Windows 7.