30 Apr 2013 9:17 PM #1
[4.2.0] Grid editor ComboBox appears too short in FireFox + Gray or Classic themes
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.2.0
- FireFox - FAIL
- Chrome - PASS
- IE9 - PASS
- Which used in the online example
- A ComboBox as a grid editor appears too short in FireFox + Gray or Classic themes. It is OK with either Neptune or Accessibility them. Also it is OK in either Chrome or IE9.
- Open the test case in FireFox
- Choose either the Classic or Gray themes
- Start editing of the Light column, i.e. just click any cell of that column
- The ComboBox's width equals the cell's width
- The ComboBox appears too short
- How it looks.
- Windows 7
reproduced on Windows 7 with FF 20 & 20.0.1
Last edited by slemmon; 1 May 2013 at 9:36 AM. Reason: added aditional testing notes
1 May 2013 9:36 AM #2
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
1 May 2013 5:44 PM #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Sydney, Australia
- Vote Rating
I can't reproduce this using FF 20 on Win7 using the online docs.Evan Trimboli
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Don't be afraid of the source code!
2 May 2013 1:40 AM #4
One of my colleagues also can't reproduce, but I and @slemmon can
I am posting here a full screenshot as well (just to avoid any misunderstanding).
I have no idea why it is reproducible on some machines, but not on others. Probably, something in Windows / FireFox collaboration.
2 May 2013 10:23 PM #5