Thank you JamesJara, this solved the problem for a fresh generated app. I still have the same error when trying to upgrade an existing application and adding those tags to the package.json does not help.
Originally Posted by jamesjara
Here is the code of my workspace.json:
* An array of the paths to all the applications present in this workspace
* This is the folder for build outputs in the workspace.
* These configs determine where packages are generated and extracted to (when downloaded).
* This folder contains all local packages.
* If a comma-separated string is used as value the first path will be used as the path to generate new packages.
* This folder contains all extracted (remote) packages.