Sencha Premium Member jamesjara's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jamesjara is on a distinguished road

I have the same issue, this is an application succesfully running with classic toolkit we want to build phonegap native appSencha Cmd v6.0.1.76sencha app build native[ERR] Failed to resolve dependency Ext.chart.LegendBase for file Ext.chart.Lege[ERR] BUILD FAILED[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Extrt.LegendBase
    SB.... will see

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    eweiler is on a distinguished road

With ExtJS 6.0.1 and Sencha Cmd v6.0.2.14 I generate a workspace and then a package in the workspace.

In the packages src folder, I put a js file the define a component which extends Ext.Component:

Code:
    Ext.define('MyPackage.Export', {
    	extend : 'Ext.Component'
    });
    When I try to build the package, I get the error:

Code:
    [ERR] Failed to resolve dependency Ext.Component for file MyPackage.Thing
    [ERR]
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.Component
    [ERR]
    [ERR] Total time: 1 second
    [ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
    c:\sand\MyWorkSpace\packages\local\MyPackage\.sencha\package\build-impl.xml:141: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    c:\sand\MyWorkSpace\packages\local\MyPackage\.sencha\package\js-impl.xml:32: com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.Component
    What is wrong that my generated Workspace and package that the code can't reference Ext.Component?

In the same workspace, if I generate an app and build the app, I do not receive the same errors. The app can reference the Ext components used within its files.

Sencha Premium Member jamesjara's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jamesjara is on a distinguished road

If it helps, checkout you package.json for properties like:"framework": "ext","toolkit": "classic","classpath": "${package.dir}/src"
    SB.... will see

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    eweiler is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jamesjara View Post
    If it helps, checkout you package.json for properties like:"framework": "ext","toolkit": "classic","classpath": "${package.dir}/src"
    Thank you JamesJara, this solved the problem for a fresh generated app. I still have the same error when trying to upgrade an existing application and adding those tags to the package.json does not help.

Here is the code of my workspace.json:

Code:
    {
        /**
         *  An array of the paths to all the applications present in this workspace
         */
        "apps": [
            "myapp-sencha-internal-ext",
            "myapp-sencha-external-ext"
        ],

/**
         * This is the folder for build outputs in the workspace.
         */
        "build": {
            "dir": "${workspace.dir}/build"
        },

/**
         * These configs determine where packages are generated and extracted to (when downloaded).
         */
        "packages": {
            /**
             * This folder contains all local packages.
             * If a comma-separated string is used as value the first path will be used as the path to generate new packages.
             */
            "dir": "${workspace.dir}/myapp-sencha-packages,${workspace.dir}/packages/local,${workspace.dir}/packages",

/**
             * This folder contains all extracted (remote) packages.
             */
            "extract": "${workspace.dir}/packages/remote"
        }
    }