Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple Store Upload fails with "Non-public API" usage error

Sencha User

waited a lot. Solved with phonegap.

Default Waiting

A also waiting near week this issue fixing. This is very important issue.

Sencha User

I'm experiencing the same issue - Sencha Touch 2.1.1 and Sencha CMD 3.1.1.274.

Looking for a solution.

Regards,

Darryl

UPDATE: From Premium Support

The 2.2.1 release (more the Cmd 3.1.2 release which will get released at same time) is fixing the UDID issue which admittedly is a pretty big one. We are in final steps of QA on these releases.

Sencha Premium Member

Sencha CMD 3.1.2.342 fixed the problem with my Touch 2.1 based application.

When I tried to upgrade the same app to Touch 2.2 it would work fine in the browser but never got passed the app loading indicator on the iPad.

Sencha User

I need a 3.0.2.288 with this issue fixed !

Is it possible ?

the latest sencha produces to buggy package for me !

EDIT : tried again and again with 3.1.2.342, ended with the same error :
    Code:
    [DBG] Add extension classpath entry 'sencha-io' : jar:file:/C:/apps/Sencha/Cmd/3.1.2.342/extensions/sencha-io/lib/httpcl
    ient-4.2.1.jar!/
    [DBG] Add extension classpath entry 'sencha-io' : jar:file:/C:/apps/Sencha/Cmd/3.1.2.342/extensions/sencha-io/lib/common
    s-logging-1.1.1.jar!/
    [DBG] Add extension classpath entry 'sencha-io' : jar:file:/C:/apps/Sencha/Cmd/3.1.2.342/extensions/sencha-io/lib/common
    s-codec-1.6.jar!/
    [DBG] Add extension classpath entry 'sencha-io' : jar:file:/C:/apps/Sencha/Cmd/3.1.2.342/extensions/sencha-io/lib/httpcl
    ient-cache-4.2.1.jar!/
    [DBG] Add extension classpath entry 'sencha-io' : jar:file:/C:/apps/Sencha/Cmd/3.1.2.342/extensions/sencha-io/lib/httpco
    re-4.2.1.jar!/
    [DBG] Add extension classpath entry 'sencha-io' : jar:file:/C:/apps/Sencha/Cmd/3.1.2.342/extensions/sencha-io/lib/httpmi
    me-4.2.1.jar!/
    [DBG] Add extension classpath entry 'sencha-io' : jar:file:/C:/apps/Sencha/Cmd/3.1.2.342/extensions/sencha-io/lib/slf4j-
    api-1.6.6.jar!/
    [DBG] Add extension classpath entry 'sencha-io' : jar:file:/C:/apps/Sencha/Cmd/3.1.2.342/extensions/sencha-io/lib/gson-2
    .2.1.jar!/
    [DBG] using path C:\apps\Sencha\Cmd\3.1.2.342\stbuild;C:\apps\Sencha\Cmd\3.1.2.342\stbuild\bin;C:\apps\Sencha\Cmd\3.1.2.
    342;C:\dev\java;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\apps\java\jdk1.6.0_45\bin;C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Filtre
    s;C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin
    [DBG] executable located at C:\apps\Sencha\Cmd\3.1.2.342\stbuild\stbuild.exe
    [DBG] using working directory .
    [DBG] exit code was : -1073741819
    [DBG] exit code was : -1073741819
    itunes connect says it's not codesigned

Default How we fixed it

We had the same problem using Sencha Cmd 3.0.2.288 and a not up-to-date version of the Sencha SDK.

Our Solution:
    - Upgrade Sencha CMD to the latest version (today this is: 3.1.2.342)
    - Upgrade the SDK to the latest version using the command: `sencha app upgrade -noframework`

Hope you are successful with it...
    Last edited by [email protected]; 13 Jun 2013 at 6:26 AM. Reason: version was wrong

Yep. The codesign was sucessfully done through sencha cmd / the stbuild executable.

`sencha -d app build native build/production_distribution`

returns the following output at the end:
    The application was successfully packaged
    The application was successfuly signed

And with `codesign --display --verbose=4 ./path/to/our.app` I get:

Identifier=org.betterplace.mobileplatform
    Format=bundle with Mach-O thin (armv7)
    Authority=iPhone Distribution: gut.org gemeinnutzige Aktiengesellschaft
    Authority=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority
    Authority=Apple Root CA
    Signed Time=14.06.2013 10:41:46
    Info.plist entries=28
    Sealed Resources rules=4 files=142
    Internal requirements count=1 size=212

FYI: I am on Mac OS X (10.8) with an installed XCode. I am not sure how Sencha does the codesign since it is hidden inside the stbuild executable and wether they are using the native codesign utility or they reengineered the process to make it available on Windows/Linux.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 14 Jun 2013 at 1:14 AM. Reason: added some more info

Sencha Premium Member

If you want to stay on Sencha CMD 3.0.2.288 and Touch 2.1.1 then save yourself the trouble and use PhoneGap. I did the upgrade to CMD and I couldn't get native build OR PhoneGap to work. The app simply would not execute any longer. I wasted several days on this whole process, but now that I finally have PhoneGap working via my Mac it seems SO MUCH better.

I develop on a Windows 7 machine using Sencha Architect. On Windows 7 run sencha app build package and move the files over to the www folder on the Mac PhoneGap project.

Sencha User

Thank you. I did with phonegap at that moment. Now they updated the sencha commands and everything returned to normal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12