Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Sencha tries to load data while working in store load event.
Architect Build tested:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Error dialog pops up three times in a row when trying to configure Store onLoad code.
The result that was expected:
- Create a store, use a local PHP file in the URL (not running webserver) and configure Load event
The result that occurs instead:
- No error dialog that displays three times?
Screenshot, Project, or Video:
- Error dialog pops up three times in a row.
- Detect if working inside a webserver perhaps?
I cannot reproduce this. Any chance you can zip up your project and send it to me?
Sencha Architect Development Team