14 May 2013 4:06 AM #1
Sencha tries to load data while working in store load event.
Architect Build tested:
- Build: 971
- ExtJS 4.2
- Error dialog pops up three times in a row when trying to configure Store onLoad code.
- Create a store, use a local PHP file in the URL (not running webserver) and configure Load event
- No error dialog that displays three times?
- Error dialog pops up three times in a row.
- Detect if working inside a webserver perhaps?
- Windows 7
17 May 2013 7:16 AM #2
I cannot reproduce this. Any chance you can zip up your project and send it to me?Jason Minnick
Sencha Architect Development Team