So far I found solutions to my problems by just reading the already existing topics in this awesome forum. But right know I'm going insane with a problem and I couldn't find help anywhere. So heres my problem:
I have a Container containing (beyond other elements) a List. If I tap on a list entry I want a Picker to show up. So far everything is working well. But when I scroll over the Picker to set it, the whole screen moves away. Because it's quite difficult to explain, here are two pictues showing what I want to say. When I tap for instance on "Timer 2" the Picker appears. In the 2nd picture you can see what happens:
2013-06-10 13.24.39.png2013-06-10 13.24.51.png
What I could figure out so far:
- This issue appears only on some devices. Devices with this bug: HTC One S, Nexus 4, LG Optimus P970. Devices without this bug: HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Ace
- The bug appears with Sencha Touch Versions: 2.1.0, 2.2.0 and 2.2.1
- The scope (meaning: the distance I'm able to scroll out) varies within the same device. Sometimes it cannot be scrolled at all, sometimes I can scroll until the whole screen is black. I wasn't able to figure out on what this distance depends on.
- I figured out a strange "workaround":
- Tap in the "Name" Textfield which can be seen in the very top of the 1st screenshot. (the virtual keyboard will show up).
- While the keyboard is up: Tap on one of the list entries (both, the keyboard and the Picker will be present)
- Close the keyboard
- The Picker works now "normal".
I hope you can help me out, because I spent several hours on this issue without success.
Here is some of my code:
View TimerPanel holding everything together: http://pastebin.com/2FiPgZqW
Controller telling when to launch the Picker. Also the container contains the definition of the Picker. http://pastebin.com/LkQWhaAF
I'm looking forward to your answers!