I just created a new GitHub repo called "Component Maker Test Pack" which contains 10 great sanity tests for your ExtJS or Sencha Touch component. Powered by Siesta, this suite will help you assert that:
- Your namespace is created (build was succesful) and that your component has the expected alias. Checks for global variable leaks are also made.
- Your component can be loaded on demand with Ext.Loader (using ext-debug.js)
- Your component doesn't create any global Ext JS overrides
- It passes basic JsHint rules (no syntax errors, trailing commas, debugger; statements etc)
- It does not use global style rules ('.x-panel' etc)
- It can be sub-classed
- It does not leak any additional components or dom elements
- It doesn't override any private Ext JS methods in your component superclasses
- It can be created, destroyed with and without being rendered first
- It passes a basic monkey test (random interactions with it), should not throw any exceptions.