This issue duplicates another issue.
Ext.grid.Panel group collapse issue
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
- Chrome 27.0.1453.110
- Safari Version 6.0.5 (7536.30.1)
- -//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN Strict
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Everything works great if grouping feature is enabled and you try to get record for selection with expanded groups, but if you try to get record for selection and your group on the top is collapsed, you will get record from that group which is collapsed, selected item is item from the back layer (collapsed).
The result that was expected:
- Go to KitchenSink example
- Select any item from the first group (selection border highlights the selection)
- Collapse the first group with selected item
- Now you will not be able to select anything from the groups below
- Any events like selectionchange, itemclick passes the record from the first group
The result that occurs instead:
- Selected item from any group if any groups are collapsed
- No availability to get item selected from the groups below
Thanks for the bug report!
Looks like this is a work in progress: