20 Jun 2013 11:55 PM #1
Touch 2.2.1; generating a form with Cmd 220.127.116.112 creates empty form folder.
Sencha Cmd version(s) tested:
- Sencha Cmd 18.104.22.1682
- Mac OS X
- Touch 2.2.1
- After sencha generate form, an empty "form" folder is created in my app structure.
Generate a new touch app, then:
sencha generate form -name Test -fields firstname,lastname
- It creates a form view in my view folder.
- It creates a form view in my view folder and it creates an empty form folder.
Lee Boonstra, Technical Trainer
- Do not create empty form folder.
Get on the Fast Track with Sencha Training! http://sencha.com/training
20 Jun 2013 11:55 PM #2
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.