You found a bug! We've classified it as
a bug in our system.
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
Sencha Premium Member
Package extending Neptune isn't picking up Neptune's JS overrides
Originally posted in Community Q&A: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-to-panel-body
Was about to post this in Bugs until I received premium access -
Ext version tested:
Sencha cmd version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- ".x-noborder-*" classes are not being applied to panel bodies
- Neptune JS overrides don't seem to be flowing through to an extended theme. Is this an expected behavior for an out-of-the-box theme?
The result that was expected:
- generate fresh workspace
- generate new theme
- extend neptune from package.json
- build package
- compare Neptune's Theme Harness to the new theme's Theme Harness
The result that occurs instead:
- Basic panel bodies would be borderless
- Nested grids, trees, etc. would be borderless
- Panel bodies still receive border, like the classic theme
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
to the new theme's overrides directory, and renamed the namespace from 'ExtThemeNeptune' to '<theme_namespace>'
Additional CSS used:
- extend neptune js overrides?
Thanks for the report!
*I moved the post over to the Bugs forum. It will be the best place to post bugs if you find them (that way we can link the report directly to the ticket, the community can see the report, etc.)