We are making an application were we need to have this requirements.
- Login (API Authentication)
- Logout (Killing the current user session)
- Dashboard (which has lots of application menus )
- Application (like Inventory, Reports , Stats and etc)
I saw the Desktop sandbox example in the EXTJS package when I downloaded it and I think I like to have our application behave like this.
My question are
- how can I separate all of this requirements? Do i need to have a controller for each?
- is there's a way to create an Application/Window class that will be have like an independent program?
I hope you can help me regarding my query