Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
itemtap event does not work on charts with flipXY
I found a weird bug.
I have a barchart with a itemtap listener defined in the series config. If the barchart is displayed as vertical (default) all works fine. However, if I use flipXY: true to render the chart horizontally, then the itemtap still behaves as though the bars are vertical, even though visually they are horizontal. This can lead to some very unexpected results when you tap a bar.
If anyone can post a workaround that would be awesome :-)
Sencha Touch version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome (OSX) Version 28.0.1500.71
- Safari (iPad2) IOS 6.1.2
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- itemptap targets do not correspond to bars on chart.
The result that was expected:
- Create a bar chart and set flipXY true to make horizontal bars. Add itemtap handler to log to console when user taps a specific bar.
The result that occurs instead:
- Tapping a bar on the chart logs the bar value to console
- Tapping in the position the bar would occupy if the chart was vertical (default) has the desired response.
Last edited by neilybod; 24 Jul 2013 at 12:38 AM.
Reason: Incomplete information/not in required format
What ST 2.x.x version are you using?
Version is 2.2.1 GPL