18 Jul 2013 1:26 AM #1
itemtap event does not work on charts with flipXY
I found a weird bug.
I have a barchart with a itemtap listener defined in the series config. If the barchart is displayed as vertical (default) all works fine. However, if I use flipXY: true to render the chart horizontally, then the itemtap still behaves as though the bars are vertical, even though visually they are horizontal. This can lead to some very unexpected results when you tap a bar.
If anyone can post a workaround that would be awesome :-)
Sencha Touch version tested:
- Chrome (OSX) Version 28.0.1500.71
- Safari (iPad2) IOS 6.1.2
- itemptap targets do not correspond to bars on chart.
- Create a bar chart and set flipXY true to make horizontal bars. Add itemtap handler to log to console when user taps a specific bar.
- Tapping a bar on the chart logs the bar value to console
- Tapping in the position the bar would occupy if the chart was vertical (default) has the desired response.
Last edited by neilybod; 24 Jul 2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Incomplete information/not in required format
18 Jul 2013 3:44 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
What ST 2.x.x version are you using?Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
18 Jul 2013 6:17 AM #3
Version is 2.2.1 GPL