Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sencha CMD + association

I see. I'll work on a bug report workup. Can you share a test case that reproduces the issue you're seeing when running 'sencha app build package...'?

There's a template here that may help in filling in the details about your setup / environment as well as the test code that will help us in root causing the issue you're seeing.

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?256072

Sencha User

I wasn't able to attach file here, so here it is : http://www.alonlevi.com/simplestore.zip
    I removed the build folder for size reduction...

Sencha User

I also have same problem ! alonlevi - could you fix it ? if yes, can you please let me the solution ?
    Thanks in advance, have been stuck on this for couple of days ..

Sencha User

No, sorry. I found no solution and ended up giving on associations and using manual filters instead... bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by sudhirkd View Post
    I also have same problem ! alonlevi - could you fix it ? if yes, can you please let me the solution ?
    Thanks in advance, have been stuck on this for couple of days ..

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by alonlevi View Post
    No, sorry. I found no solution and ended up giving on associations and using manual filters instead... bummer.
    Can't believe. No way I can use this workaround . This is mess !

I think I am having the same issue.

The problem is that Sencha CMD is not aware that model classes can implicitly depend on Ext.data.association.HasOne (or HasMany, or BelongsTo) - so sometimes (apparently randomly) Sencha CMD will output the model classes before the HasOne/HasMany classes.

Sencha User

that's interesting...
    Any workarounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Smith View Post

The problem is that Sencha CMD is not aware that model classes can implicitly depend on Ext.data.association.HasOne (or HasMany, or BelongsTo) - so sometimes (apparently randomly) Sencha CMD will output the model classes before the HasOne/HasMany classes.

Sencha User

It turned out my problem was related to combination of Sencha Architect and Sencha CMD versions. I completed deleted stuff added by Sencha CMD when I enabled my architect project for CMD using "sencha generate" command. With following environment, association problem was gone.

Sencha Architect Version: 2.2.2 Build: 991
    Sencha Cmd v3.1.2.342
    Sencha SDK 2.2.0
    on Mac OsX 10.8

Also, this issue masquerades as "logger issue" some times.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Smith View Post

We're having the same issue, is there a workaround for sencha cmd resolving and concatenating dependencies in the correct order?

Quote Originally Posted by gavin.williams View Post
    We're having the same issue, is there a workaround for sencha cmd resolving and concatenating dependencies in the correct order?
    You could try explicitly declaring the dependencies that the model classes have on the association classes. You could also try using a different version of Sencha CMD, as different versions tend to have different bugs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12