Thread: App build failed => Java Heap Space problem

Sencha User

Default App build failed => Java Heap Space problem

Hello, I'm having some problems when I go to build my app with Sencha Cmd.
    My structure is a root folder with an app folder where are my application and I have a custom folder made by me where is my own components and utilities.

Something like that:
    Capturar.PNG

In the application class (app/application.js) I only put my controllers inside the array property named controllers.

When I try to run "sencha app build" in this workspace the consume of the java.exe process up to 1k and after sometime an error related to java heap space is fired.
    I used the command with -debug param to see what is going on, I see that is a lot of this messages:

Code:
    [DBG] calculated prefix : layout.
    [DBG] Adding implicit dependency on Ext.Component for Ext.layout.component.Auto
    to file C:\desenvolvimento\M2\Useall.SB2.M2\Useall.SB2.M2.Mvc\Src\app\view\base\
    proc\Cancelar.js
    Someone have any idea what is this?
    I have a expressive quantity of files in my views...

My computer is 64 bit and I'am running with jdk 7...
    I already tried to put the parameter -Xmx3072m in the jvm startup but nothing occurs.

Thanks,
    Renan.

When you run the app in dev using ext-dev.js are you seeing any warnings in the console? Are any classes being loaded synchronously or any other warnings?

Sencha User

Hiho slemmon, has some classes being loaded synchronously...
    When I run the command with debug option I can see a lot of dependecy resolve along my files.
    This synchronously loads can cause this "memory leak"?

I've not seen a memory leak issue that I recall when classes are not loaded properly in the Cmd build, but the issues I've seen a somewhat ranging.

In all liklihood you'll see issues with a build if in dev you are getting the synchronous load warnings. If you add all of the classes prompting warnings to an Ext.require() above your application and then re-build do you still see issues?