Thread: PullRefresh plugin interfering with ListPaging plugin "Load More" link

You found a bug! We've classified it as TOUCH-5101 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha Premium Member

Default PullRefresh plugin interfering with ListPaging plugin "Load More" link

Ext version tested:
    Sencha Touch 2.2.1
    Browser versions tested against:
    Chrome 28 (Mac)

Description:

I have both the list paging & pull refresh plugin on a list. When the list first loads up, scrolling to the bottom of the list shows the "Load More" link, but as soon as you release the scroll, it sinks below the bottom toolbar.

Once the list has been refreshed though, via the pull refresh, scrolling to the bottom of the list shows the "Load More" link and it remains visible after releasing the scroll.

Test Case:

I added a console statement in PullRefresh that output the y & maxScroller.y. I found that the maxScroller.y increased by the height of the "Load More" item after refresh.

Through various trickery, I tried to trigger the scroller to recalculate it's max scroller y value by calling the scroller's refreshMaxPosition method, without any change.

Sencha - Support Team

Can you please supply a locally runnable test case reproducing this issue.

Sencha Premium Member

I can try & put together a bogus example, but I'm not sure it's an issue with local data. Were you unable to replicate it or did you not try yet?

Sencha Premium Member

I forgot to mention commenting out the PullRefresh plugin on the list did solve the problem, which is why it seems like a conflict.

Hi, I stumbled across same bug.

I've created a Fiddle with the DEMO: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/10u

Bump?

Sencha - Support Team

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Workaround which worked for me is to refresh the list after the store with the source data is loaded:
    Code:
    Ext.data.StoreManager.lookup('Videos').onAfter('load', function() {
          this.getItemsList().refresh();
    }, this, {single: true});