| |- api-v1.2
| | |- css
| | |- js
| | | |- i18n
| | |- media
| | | |- markers
| | | | |- draw
| | | | |- search
| | | |- openlayers
| | | |- popup
In earlier attempts I have managed to get the map working in the following manner:
* included the directory structure in the war directory of the project
* Created a FormPanel() (this is code prior to gxt 3.0.x) and in that panel added a HTML() containing the div-structure that the map needs (a main div with a specified id and some button-divs)
Now I want to make it a component so that it is separated from the application in a better way It will give me cleaner code and it is easier to reuse. But I do not know how to do this, so here are some questions:
* Is it for starters possible at all to accomplish this?
* Has anything similar been made before and are there examples to look at?
* What class should I override do you think?
* Can the directory structure (mapapi) be in the code (like for example the resources for the standard widgets) or must it be copied to war directory of each application that need the map?
Hope you can give some clarity on this matter. I would appreciate it alot.